2023 Contest rules for the 18’ above-ground pool Giveaway
- Employees of Family Communications, Inc., Burton Pools & Spas, Community Services Clearinghouse, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Winner and all qualifiers and listeners entering the contest agree to have their name announced on the radio, displayed on comand/or 897theword.org and to have their pictures displayed wherever deemed appropriate by Family Communications. The prize has no cash value and can only be redeemed within the parameters outlined by Family Communications, Inc.
- Winners agree to hold Family Communications, Inc. blameless of any responsibility due to damages or injury to any property or person incurred in redemption of prize.
- Winner agrees to sign a waiver releasing Family Communications, Inc. and its entities from any responsibility of damages or injury by anyone or any property incurred in the redemption of the prize.
- Winner agrees to pay any taxes or fees due as a result of winning the prize.
- For every dollar you donate to our foster care non-profits, you will receive a registration blank to win. 100% of entry donations will go directly to The Young Homes and Fostering Change.
- Must be 18 years old to enter.
- Contestants must live within the KZKZand KBHN terrestrial listening area.
- Must be present to win at the drawing on June 3, 2023, at Burton Pools and Spas, 6121 S. Zero, Fort Smith.
- Family Communications, Inc., Spirit 106.3, and Burton Pools and Spas are conducting a contest in which a radio listener could win an above-ground swimming pool. Qualifications take place on location with Fort Smith radio station Spirit 106.3. Property owner is responsible for any cost outside of normal excavation proceedings and agrees to sign and abide by the terms of the standard Burton Pools and Spas Above Ground Sales Agreement (hereafter referred to as “Agreement”). See the complete Agreement at Burton Pools and Spas, 6121 S Zero, Fort Smith, AR 72903 (479)648-3483. By entering, Owner agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Burton Pools and Spas Standard above-ground sales agreement. Any disputes, claims, or controversies arising from this contest or the construction of the pool shall be resolved by binding arbitration by an arbitrator selected by the Contractor, with the Owner’s consent. Any lawsuits arising from disputes, claims, or controversies will be adjudicated in Sebastian County, Arkansas. No cash value. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Companies exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices, video, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
From the second Penny heard the big radio stations in Boston, God had put it in her heart that this is what she was meant to do. She has moved all around the USA on her radio journey traveling the path God had in store for her in radio and now she feels very blessed to be able to share contagious encouragement with Keep The Faith. Life can be difficult at times, but sometimes all you need is a little reminder that God IS there and He IS in control....you are NOT alone. Penny is the mother of 3 beautiful boys, and an amazing husband.
What a gift to hang out with Kevin and Taylor listeners, the best people in the world, every day! On the “Kevin & Taylor Show”, we try to share the “welcoming heart of God” while having “Good, Clean, Fun.” Kevin adores Atlanta United and is a ‘Founding Member’, which means he and his wife Tracy have been season ticket holders from the very beginning. Taylor is a huge Braves fan and you’ll find her and her hubby Glenn at Sun Trust Park all summer long. We love the weather here, all the fun things to do and most of all the people. When we’re not on the air, you’ll spot us both hanging out with our families, Kevin on the Silver Comet Trail riding his road bike, or Taylor at Blankets or Old Rope Mill riding or falling off her mountain bike.
“One of the best days at Daily Bread was when Spirit 106 came out for a live remote on Pay It Forward day. We had tons of new customers and almost all of them participated. We really enjoyed focusing on blessing people and we still have customers who pay it forward sometimes.”Jamie Moore, Daily Bread
“Spirit 106 Radio advertisement has done good for the business and has brought many customers. I’d recommend doing advertisement to any business owner out there.“Eddie Woolsey, TWC Auto Repair
“Spirit 106 has been a lighthouse in the River Valley for 21 years. God blessed Evangel Temple to be on the air 10 times a week since the very beginning. Wow…. that’s over 10,000 broadcasts! Each one has been an investment in encouragement. We could have easily recorded our broadcasts from ET, but being with Dave, Jay, Mike, Bruce, Tammy & the team is worth the drive to the station. A few years ago God was working on a young man. He was 22 years old and had never been to church. He decided to find out who God is. While listening to our broadcast on Spirit, at the corner of Towson and Phoenix, I pulled up beside him. He kept looking at his radio and looking at me. I could see him mouth the words “that’s you” as he pointed to his radio. I asked him to pull over. He explained his quest to find out who God is and I had the honor of leading him to Christ. We plugged him into a local Baptist church where some of his friends attended. Thank God for Spirit 106!”Don Hutchings, Pastor Evangel Temple