Feed the Hungry and Win a Pool
- Employees of Family Communications, Inc., Burton Pools & Spas, Community Services Clearinghouse and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Winner and all qualifiers and listeners entering the contest agree to have their name announced on the radio, displayed on kzkzfm.com and/or 897theword.org and to have their pictures displayed wherever deemed appropriate by Family Communications. The prize has no cash value and can only be redeemed within the parameters outlined by Family Communications, Inc.
- Winners agrees to hold Family Communications, Inc. blameless of any responsibility due to damages or injury to any property or person incurred in redemption of prize.
- Winner agrees to sign a waiver releasing Family Communications, Inc. and it’s entities from any responsibility of damages or injury by anyone or any property incurred in redemption of prize.
- Winner agrees to pay any taxes or fees due as a result of winning the prize.
- No purchase required to enter.
- Must be 18 years old to enter.
- Registrants must fill out their own entry forms. No filling out registration forms for other people.
- Contestants must live within the KZKZ and KBHN terrestrial listening area.
- Must be present to win at the drawing June 22nd at Burton Pools and Spas, 6121 S. Zero, Fort Smith.
- Family Communications, Inc., Spirit 106.3 and Burton Pools and Spas are conducting a contest in which a radio listener could win an above ground swimming pool. Qualifications take place on location with Fort Smith radio station Spirit 106.3. All qualifiers certify that they are a property owner, with adequate space to construct a pool, and are over the legal age of 18. Property owner is responsible for any cost outside of normal excavation proceedings, and agrees to sign and abide by the terms of the standard Burton Pools and Spas Above Ground Sales Agreement (hereafter referred to as “Agreement”). See the complete Agreement at Burton Pools and Spas, 6121 S Zero, Fort Smith, AR 72903 (479)648-3483. By entering, Owner agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Burton Pools and Spas Standard Above Ground Sales Agreement. Any disputes, claims or controversies arising from this contest or the construction of the pool shall be resolved by binding arbitration by an arbitrator selected by the Contractor, with the Owner’s consent. Any lawsuits arising from disputes, claims or controversies will be adjudicated in Sebastian County, Arkansas. No cash value. Prizes nontransferable. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Companies exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices, video, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this contest and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.